- All prices and cost estimates are exclusive of HST/VAT or other applicable taxes, unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shall be based among other things on factors applying at the time of the instruction or the effecting of the agreement or bid, including wages, social security costs and taxes, contributions, insurance premiums etc.
- Fees for performance based services are calculated in accordance to the Marketing Agency’s proposal and agreed upon in writing by Client.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of ITinfo Digital then they are obliged to pay half amount prior to the commencement of the work. And the remaining payment should be made in the next 15 days.
- ITinfo Digital shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, ITinfo Digital shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
- In the case of liquidation, bankruptcy or suspension of payments, the Marketing Agency’s claims and the obligations of the Client towards the Marketing Agency shall be payable on demand.
- Payments made by the Client shall always be used first to settle all interest and costs that are due, second to settle invoices that are payable that have been outstanding the longest, even if the Client states that the settlement relates to a later invoice.