ITinfo Digital is a Digital Marketing Agency with 10+ years of experience in digital marketing. We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the Social media sector & Branding, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design / Posts.
- Design and produce different graphics, screen broadcast and video clips for custom projects.
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goal
- Create and implement visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, logos and other media content for the company
- Using graphics and media, create and optimize content for web/ social media sources
- Communicate and provide updates on current project status, uploads, schedules, and possible delays
Qualifications / Skills
- At least a College Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Multimedia Design, or any other relevant media courses with specialization in graphic arts or digital media.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- Min of 2 years experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience working with WordPress templates is a plus.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Good presentation and creative art skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
Job Type – Full Time