ITinfo Digital is a Digital Marketing Agency with 14+ years of experience in digital marketing. We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with experience in digital creatives designing. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the Social media sector & Branding, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client requirements.
- Create visual aspects of social media posts, websites, and other infographics.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as icons, photographs, and other components necessary for a website design / Social Media Posts.
- Create graphics for paid ad campaigns, logos, brochures, ads for magazines & newspapers, etc.,
- Preferable skills in at least one video editing software for basic editing / creating videos.
- Communicate and provide updates on current project status, uploads, schedules, and possible delays
Qualifications / Skills
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Coreldraw (preferred), specifically with social media posts, web design, and multimedia presentation.
- Min of 1-year experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- A good foundation in graphic design principles, typography, color, styles.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Good presentation, Excellent communication skills, and creative art skills.
- A candidate who can join within one month period or less is preferred.