Terms & Conditions
Fee & Payment
- All prices and cost estimates are exclusive of HST/VAT or other applicable taxes, unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shall be based among other things on factors applying at the time of the instruction or the effecting of the agreement or bid, including wages, social security costs and taxes, contributions, insurance premiums etc.
- Fees for performance based services are calculated in accordance to the Marketing Agency’s proposal and agreed upon in writing by Client.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of ITInfogroup then they are obliged to pay half amount prior to the commencement of the work. And the remaining payment should be made in the next 15 days.
- ITInfogroup shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, ITInfogroup shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
- In the case of liquidation, bankruptcy or suspension of payments, the Marketing Agency’s claims and the obligations of the Client towards the Marketing Agency shall be payable on demand
- Payments made by the Client shall always be used first to settle all interest and costs that are due, second to settle invoices that are payable that have been outstanding the longest, even if the Client states that the settlement relates to a later invoice.
Terms and Conditions
ITInfogroup aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging ITInfogroup with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- ITInfogroup will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold ITInfogroup harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by ITInfogroup to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by ITInfogroup.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of ITInfogroup
- ITInfogroup will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by ITInfogroup. Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
ITInfogroup reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.